From September through June, we meet at 7pm on the second and fourth Thursday of the month. This is a social outing (pub night, movie, park picnic, games, etc.), often meeting somewhere other than the church.
The fourth Thursday meets in the church for a discussion about various topics of life and faith.
On the first Sunday of the month, we also get together for an open-invitation, drop-in brunch following the 9:30am and 11:00am services. We also have two potluck dinners and two social mixers every year and plans for a Young Adults retreat are in the works.
All YA events are on a drop-in basis—no advance RSVP required—and are open to everyone. Newcomers welcome! For more information and to receive event notifications, join the YA group.
Here is what’s coming up:
- Thu Mar 30: Ukrainian Easter Egg workshop ($10-15/person, RSVP here)
- Sun Apr 2: Brunch/Lunch after church
- Thu Apr 13: Living Faith discussion (topic TBD)
- Thu Apr 27: Beer & Hymns (hymn singing at St. Paul’s. Joint event with YA at St. Andrew’s United Church. $10/person, bring a friend!)
- Sun May 7: Brunch/Lunch after church
- Thu Apr 11: Living Faith discussion (topic TBD)
- Thu May 25: Spring Garden Party at Bishop Jenny’s house
- Sun Jun 4: Brunch/Lunch after church
- Thu Jun 8: Living Faith discussion (topic TBD)
- Thu Jun 22: Taste of Home Potluck—bring a dish from wherever you’re from!