We believe everyone is made for connection and your 20s and 30s are full of challenges and choices. You’re navigating education and career, friendships and relationships. On top of that, you’re wrestling with big questions: What’s God calling me to do? Am I meant for partnership or single life? Where do I belong? What’s my life going to be about?
A growing and diverse number of young adults are making St. Paul’s their spiritual home. Our Young Adults Ministry at St. Paul’s coordinates different activities that will help you to meet new people and develop friendships within our group. You will discover belonging and learn more about what it means to follow Jesus today.
& invite a friend!
From September through June, we meet at 7pm on the second and fourth Thursday of the month. This is a social outing (pub night, movie, park picnic, games, etc.), often meeting somewhere other than the church.
The fourth Thursday meets in the church for a discussion about various topics of life and faith.
On the first Sunday of the month, we also get together for an open-invitation, drop-in brunch following the 9:30am and 11:00am services. We also have two potluck dinners and two social mixers every year and plans for a Young Adults retreat are in the works.
All YA events are on a drop-in basis—no advance RSVP required—and are open to everyone. Newcomers welcome! For more information and to receive event notifications, join the YA group.
Here is what’s coming up:
- Thu Mar 30: Ukrainian Easter Egg workshop ($10-15/person, RSVP here)
- Sun Apr 2: Brunch/Lunch after church
- Thu Apr 13: Living Faith discussion (topic TBD)
- Thu Apr 27: Beer & Hymns (hymn singing at St. Paul’s. Joint event with YA at St. Andrew’s United Church. $10/person, bring a friend!)
- Sun May 7: Brunch/Lunch after church
- Thu Apr 11: Living Faith discussion (topic TBD)
- Thu May 25: Spring Garden Party at Bishop Jenny’s house
- Sun Jun 4: Brunch/Lunch after church
- Thu Jun 8: Living Faith discussion (topic TBD)
- Thu Jun 22: Taste of Home Potluck—bring a dish from wherever you’re from!
Questions? Contact Tyler Wigg-Stevenson.