Two years ago, St. Paul’s began a relationship and partnership with the Diocese of Biharamulo in Tanzania. We supported the construction of the Nyakanazi Nursery School and helped feed the children who attended the school. This year, we are happy to partner with them again to support their growing diocese with church planting and community building.
In addition to supporting the Diocese of Biharamulo and as a response to the tragedies in Gaza and Israel, we will be supporting the reconstruction of Al-Ahli Hospital in Gaza. This is a Christian hospital in Gaza run by the Anglican Church. St. Paul’s will join with Anglicans worldwide as Archbishop Justin Welby, with the Archbishop of Jerusalem, Hosam Naoum, asked the whole Anglican Communion to support this cause.
This year, we hope to raise $50,000 to be equally divided between the two causes. Click below for ways to give to our Advent Ask.
- Sign in to your online banking platform and select the e-Transfer option from the menu.
- Enter the amount of money you’d like to donate, then select the account from which you’d like to transfer money.
- Follow the instructions to add a new contact and input our email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- In the comment box, specify the fund by typing “Advent Ask.” Unmarked donations will go towards the operations of St. Paul’s.
Give In Person
Give in person by cash or cheque by mailing an envelope to:
227 Bloor Street East
Toronto, ON M4W 1C8.
If giving by cheque, please make it out to St. Paul’s Bloor Street and designate your donation by writing Advent Ask on the envelope.
- Enter the donation amount.
- Select “Advent Ask” from the Funds drop-down menu.
- Follow the instructions, filling in personal and payment information.
- Click “Complete Donation Now”